No matter what your personal style is, bracelet stacks are a trend that everyone must definitely try. Whether you are a classic diva or a boho goddess, layering bracelets would always seem appropriate. Stacked bracelets have been in trend for a long time and simply to say that they are not going anywhere anytime soon. So if you have not tried out the bracelet stack a perfect fit for women jewelry yet, it is time to start stacking it now!!
The “Less is More” mantra definitely does not apply to this trend. Stacking multiple bracelets of different kinds is the key to getting this trend right. If you want to learn the art of layering the bracelet stack, here are some tips for the beginners and for you to get your bracelet stacks game on point:
Tips For Layering The Bracelet Stack:
* For starters, it is always good to start with smaller numbers of bracelet stacks and women jewellery. Layer 3 to 4 bracelets that go well together, to see how they look. Based on them you can add or remove bracelets to get the stacking right. Start of with simple ones that might be easy to pull off for the first time.
* It would be good to begin, by stacking bracelets of the similar colour or the material. You could try out the monochromes to see how well they can look. Pick a contrast colour to what you are wearing and start stacking the bracelets. You could however experiment the later with colours, textures and metal.
* Decide on the one that would be the emphasis bracelet. There always has to be a single piece that definitely needs to stand out from the rest. Based on the emphasis bracelet, you can add on your accent bracelets.
* Pairing bracelets with a watch makes it a lot more easier. Making the watch as the emphasis point, you can stack bracelets that complement the watch. But just remember not to go overboard with the number of bracelets you use, as it might take away the spotlight from your watch.
* Once you get the idea, go bonkers and experiment them with them as much as you can. Try out different styles and different materials. Go wrong a few times; it’s okay. Keep going at it, but just know where you need to stop.
Check out the entire range of bracelet stacks on https://www.that1too.com/women/jewellery/bangles-bracelets.html