Contemporary is the latest trend of the year and one of the best apparel that easily fits in this group is the kurtis. A perfect blend of style and comfort, kurti is truly a diverse item that can be worn easily as a casual, formal or even party wear. Just supplement it with the right bottoms, and instantly, the entire look is changed. All the more, owing to platter of options in terms of colours, designs, patterns and style, it opens up a wide avenue to explore.
The latest kurti collection offers the same comfort level with a twist in their styling. The idea is to add dash of grace with a hint of modernism creating a wow effect. Here is a curated list of the latest trends which are strolling in the world of fashion.
- Cape style kurti– A very popular version, cape style kurti inevitable tops our list. The cape serves dual purpose- one providing a hands-free alternative for the dupatta and the second, oozing out a stylish trend. Yes, capes are the modern hands-free versions of the traditional dupatta format. Available in different cuts and patterns, cape style looks best when the cape is stitched with colourful embroidery patterns.
- Asymmetrical Kurti– Boldness is clearly etched in this version of Asymmetrical kurti. Asymmetrical hemlines are the highlights of the kurti. So, one can choose a hemline which is shorter in the front and longer at the backside, or can go for asymmetric patterns on the sides, every form looks amazing. Pair it with ankle length leggings to complete the ensemble.
- Front slit kurti- The front slit kurti has recently come into vogue and looks just amazing. Try out the button-down version which opens up in the bottom for a very classic appeal. Front slits can be piped in with contrasting shades to create an inspiring version. For a party wear, try out high neck, three fourth sleeves that have heavy embroidery patterns woven in coloured threads in its body. Pair it up with golden colour pallazo and you are set to rock the party in ethnic style.
- Tri cut kurti– Tri cut kurti generally looks good in silk or polyester that has a vintage hint in them. The cuts are strategically placed on the sides for a drastic appeal. Ideal for weddings or engagement ceremonies, tri cut kurti can be coupled with skirts, which are also quite in these days, to complete the look.
- Jacketed kurti- For a very smart look, the jacket version of kurti can be adopted. Generally, a heavy worked jacket blends well with a monotone kurti. Go for sleeveless jacket on a full sleeve kurti or a full sleeved kurti with a stylish open front. For a more ravishing appeal, try out kurti with apple cut and high necklines to create an awe-inspiring look. A good option is to go for multi coloured embroidered jacket which can be teamed with almost all monotone kurti.
Pick up these latest trend kurti and enjoy a daunting style with kurti collection offers.